Vocal health – an āyurvedic perspective
- My voice feels hoarse after just a few minutes of chanting, what can I do?
- What can I do to develop a stronger voice?
- How can I recover from a strained voice after chanting?
Dr.Vignesh Devraj will help us address some of these common questions and share practices herbs and rituals with us to develop and maintain a healthy chanting voice.
You will also learn a Dhanvantari mantra and practice a japa as part of this workshop.
- Understand what āyurveda says about maintaining a healthy voice.
- Discover common problems that impact your voice quality.
- Follow a daily protocol/ritual to maintain a strong and healthy chanting voice.
- Learn a Dhanvantari mantra for well-being.
Welcome to your workshop!
Dr.Vignesh Devraj – consultation details
Recording of the workshop
Notes from the workshop
Learn mantra in short segments
Full mantra practice
A guided practice