At Veda Studies we respect your right to privacy. We will only use information about you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 and other relevant legislation and regulations.
We will collect and maintain information which identifies you in order to provide our services to you including our courses, webinars and communication. We collect the information you provide, such as email address, first & last name in case we need to contact you. We process your personal information:
- to acknowledge, confirm and send you details of the online course or webinar you have purchased
• where we are asked to deal with any enquiries or complaints you make
• to contact you in connection with user/customer/member surveys and use any information you choose to submit in response
• if you work with Veda Studies in a paid or voluntary capacity
• to manage any application process to any of our certificate courses we may offer.
We also collect stored information which you provide to enable you to log in to your Veda Studies account. In order to process credit or debit card transactions effectively it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorization.
By signing up to receive our newsletter you are consenting to receive marketing communications from us about news, upcoming events and special offers. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email.
Any webinars we offer may be recorded and offered to participants as part of the webinar or also developed into a separate product.
We will only use your data for legitimate business purposes and will never give or sell your details to anyone unless you give us explicit permission, or we are legally required to do so. You have a right to see any personal information which we hold about you on written request.